Friday, September 12, 2008

The New Super Movie Line Ultimate Knock Down Champion Is...

Todd! Missing only seven.
Second Place: Shana and Angie tie. Well Done Everybody!

1. Billy Madison
2. Braveheart
3. The Breakfast Club
4. Bring it On
5. Charlie's Angels
6. The Fellowship of the Ring
7. Edward Scissorhands (nobody got this one!)
8. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
9. A Few Good Men
10. Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
11. As Good As it Gets
12. Beetlejuice
13. Batman
14. Back to the Future I
15. Austin Powers II
16. Billy Madison
17. Nacho Libre
18. 300
19. Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?
20. Office Space
21. Orange County
22. The Usual Suspects
23. The Others (nobody got this one either)
24. The Princess Bride
25. Psycho
26. Strange Brew
27. Happy Gilmore
28. The Matrix
29. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
30. The Wedding Singer
31. Napoleon Dynamite
32. Groundhog Day
33. Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
34. Mars Attack!
35. Napoleon Dynamite
36. A Series of Unfortunate Events
37. Drop Dead Gorgeous
38. Blades of Glory
39. Juno
40. Shrek

5 comments:

Angie said...

BULLCRAP!

Annalisa said...

I knew Charles Angels.

Wayneman said...

Di, have you actually seen 300?

I, being the total dork I am, went to see it, alone.

Call me sick, but at one point I laughed out loud. It was soooo ridiculously gory, that my natural knee-jerk reaction was to laugh in disbeleif.

Artistically, or stylistically, it was wicked cool, but...

Shanana said...

So Di, are you too good for MY movie challenge? What's the dealio, yo?

You need to think to yourself, "She'll keep calling me... She'll make me feel guilty... She- Okay. I'll go, I'll go ... I'll go!"

Because I WILL! We all go a little mad sometimes!

Di said...

Wayne- yes, we saw 300- the illegal edited version but it was still extremely gory...and FRIGGIN' SWEET! Seriously, I really did love it. The style of it, and the costumes, and the fact that the Spartans were fearless killing machines...pretty awesome. The scene where all the ships are destroyed in the storm!!! And I loved Xerxes "I am kind." Come ON!!!

Have I just outcast myself from the female population?

Dang it!

And Shana, I did complete your movie challenge! I sent it to the email address you provided on your blog! Maybe I'll do it again and send it to your regular address.