Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tagnabbit

Nothing like a good old fashioned tag in the mornin'! Shana, Wayne I dedicate this to you.
*i am Batman.
*i want a collection of adorable and ridiculously overpriced handbags.
*i have a hankering for fish & chips.
*i miss my regular clothes.
*i fear hardcore crafters.
*i hear distant bells.
*i search in vain.
*i wonder what bark is made of.
*i regret talking too much and not enough.
*i love butterfly kisses and pumpkin butter.
*i forgive your lack of comments.
*i ache mostly in my lower back.
*i always enjoy a good book.
*i try to maintain eye contact.
*i am not a smart man.
*i seem even less savory than I really am.
*i know I KNOW.
*i feel large.
*i dance like a child of the night.
*i dream of world domination.
*i give 97%
*i listen at doors.
*i sing Metallica in the shower.
*i laugh at my own jokes.
*i can't multitask.
*i write for your entertainment.
*i cry at Juno and The Return of the King.
*i sleep on my side nowadays.
*i am not always tactful.
*i see by the grace of corrective lenses.
*i need constant affirmation.
*i should practice self restraint.
*i tag Erika, Angie B, Brittany, Trish, Chrystal, Denise, Anna, and Emily.

10 comments:

Wayneman said...

LOL! Muy divertido!

What's your favorite Metallica song? Mine is 'Enter Sandman.'

You are affirm-ed, Diana because I said so.

Hey, my word verification is "cougel", like a cougar-in-training.

Shanana said...

It's made of lots and lots of deyhdrated cellulose.

There: No more wondering.

Di said...

Fact: "Enter Sandman" has THE best intro EVER. EVER.

Cougel huh? What are you saying?

Di said...

Shana- we posted at EXACTLY the same time.

Thankyou by the way, Mrs. Wizard.

Annalisa said...

i don't think any of my answers will be as clever. you're too wise.

Angie said...

Happy half way mark through your pregnancy! Bow chick a wow wow!!!
Any names?

Mommalynne said...

Diana, my daughter, you are a funny girl.

Chrystal said...

Too crazy - -I loved the nativity addition!! Sigh...forgive me if my tag is late...I am posting something else right now...

Wayneman said...

Diana, sorry about my phone dying on you yesterday.

But I DID warn you that my phone was beeping at me :)

Di said...

That's alright Bro. Sometimes its the only way to get my to shut up. It was nice talking to you though. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple more weeks.