Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sortor Rules and Zombies.

I know, I know. What could I possibly have going on in my life more important than posting? I mean I posted through two kids and pregnancy, right? How can I expect you to believe I suddenly "have no time to breath much less post", when you know darn well I have nothing better to do than entertain you? Well I have news for you my friend. Caring for three small children (and all its accompanying busy-work) isn't the half of it. I'm also a young women's advisor at church, a piano teacher on Fridays, and a zombie killer on the weekends. Yeah, you heard me. And I'm sure you'll agree this leaves very little time for posting. Between walking Brook back and forth from kindergarten, feeding Cambria, teaching Avery the alphabet, soccer games, preparing lessons every other Sunday, attending mid-week activities, cooking supper every night, joy school, reading this month's book club selection, cuddling with Andy, folding clothes, and vanquishing satan's undead minions, its tricky finding the time to get those creative juices flowing. But I'll see if I can move some things around. Its all about priorities.

6 comments:

Angie said...

If you think this post will satisfy your audience you are wrong. This only stimulates my want for more Diana posts. How dare you tease. :)

Chrystal said...

I think this is a great post - - years from now when you go back and read your blog (we'll all do that right??) you will see this and think...wow, I was a busy mommy and doing a fine job of it too! At least that is what I think! xxx ooo

Annalisa said...

my friend, you need a cape. you're a superhero. (although its disputed that capes are dangerous).

Shanana said...

I see Eliza Bennett has inspired you greatly... And just in time, what with the legendary zombie plague of Utah and all. Did your book club meet to discuss P.P. and Z yet? I'm dying to hear how everybody handled the unquenchable thirst for brains and ripping out of the still-beating hearts. And did I tell you the same author(s) are releasing "Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters" later this year? I can't wait!

Mommalynne said...

At least you wrote something! I get worried when you are absent for a long time.
You are so popular with us because you are so creative and witty. I want to hear more about the "zombies", if you pleaze.

Wayneman said...

There's like this whole zombie zeitgeist goin' on...

Zombies are so hot right now.