Sunday, May 17, 2009

Holy Lack of Creativity Bat Man!

I don't know what it is. Normally, in the word department, I overfloweth. I'm good at expressing myself; a little too good. Both on the internet and off I've chastised myself for being too wordy; talking too much, letting my posts go a little long. Not so lately. I can't talk good no mo. I can't write no mo. I embarass myself attempting to recapture some of that old wit. Apparently that well is all dried up. Too bad I'm not really good at anything else. What's that? What about volleyball, you ask? Yeah, I was lying. I suck. Last time I played my face became entangled in the net and everyone literally fell to the ground from laughing so hard. How fun for them. Thanks for bringing it up, jerk.

No, I've never been good at anything other than writing and making a fool of myself. Still pretty good at the latter. Its nice to know I can still make people laugh one way or another.

12 comments:

Wayneman said...

Di, we're practically twins.

I'm sure we hung out together on the Pre-existant fence.

Erika W said...

Don't worry. The creativity synapses will start firing again once you start getting more than four hours of sleep at a time. I finally feel like my brain is starting to demushify after having Eli. I'm not back to normal (or whatever you could call me) just yet, but I'm getting there. As will you. Give it time.

In the meantime, I'm always up for a good friendly game of neighborhood volleyball. Don't think I've ever laughed so hard as that day your face got stuck in the net. Good times!

Angie said...

The ironic thing is, your so-called "lack of creativity" results in an incredibly witty, hilarious, creative post! Don't whine to me about not being creative no mo! Ho!

Wayneman said...

LOL!!! I should know better than to wonder about whether or not you exagerate your lack of athleticism!

Erika W's eye-witness account just confirmed it...

... yet again :)

Annalisa said...

me too. making a fool of myself and writing. although i found i'm better at drawing stick figures than actual writing.

you should chalk it up to loosing brain cells to your smarty pants C.C. i think she's gotten all your wit and reading about her condescending looks, yep...she's the one to blame or love for it.

Shanana said...

Hahahahahahahaha! I'm having this mosaic of Diana injuries forming in my head... Leaping over the bush, pottery wheels, volleyball nets. Oh! It's an amusing image, indeed!

Di said...

Laugh it up, fuzzball.

trishanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
trishanna said...

your lack of athletism reminds me of your favorite heroine-Belle form twighlight-you two are like twins!

Wayneman said...

Oh SNAP!

Mommalynne said...

I love my sweet, funny, clumbsy ?clumsey? clumsy? (now they all look wrong!) un-atheletic, pretty, clever, little cynic. You are so very entertaining! And did I say cute?

Wayneman said...

un-athLEtic.