Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Whatever the Heck I Feel Like


All of my wildest dreams have come true. I survived another pregnancy. I have three scrumptrulescent little girls and a deadsexy husband. I wear cut-off overalls with slippers and nobody cares. I eat PB&J and apple slices on the trampoline for lunch. I rock out on my MP3 player while I fold laundry and watch Sponge Bob. I have lots of good friends, and lots of good books. And all of my wildest dreams have come true. Consequently this leaves me very little to write about. Apparently all my creativity stems from perpetual discontentedness. Who knew?

Diana - perpetual discontentedness = Happy Diana. Happy Diana = Unfunny Diana. Unfunny Diana = Unfunny posts = No more friends = perpetual discontentedness.

Just give it time, people.

9 comments:

Brittany said...

I love your randomness!!

Annalisa said...

lol. its okay. the good times are just as great to read about on your blog. smiles!!

Wayneman said...

I'll just wait 'til perpetual discontentedness cycles back around. Besides, I'm sure you're closer than you think...

BUT! In the meantime...

... This is a very funny, ingenious, haphazard, wonderful, inane, hilarious(where's my thesaurus?), post.

... "deadsexy"?

*shudder*

trishanna said...

i love happy diana!

Erika W said...

Yes, you are definitely still in the "honeymoon" period with baby Cambria. Enjoy it, for this too shall pass :)

Mommalynne said...

NO! this won't "pass", it will come (and go) the rest of your life. Wayne says it won't last, he's just and ol' curmudgeon! (but I love him just the same).

I can't remember when you were last so euphoric and I LIKE it. Enjoy your sweet life. Give a great big "jump" for ol' Mom.

Mommalynne said...

P.S. YOU'RE FOLDING LAUNDRY AND ENJOYING IT?

Wayneman said...

Jump, Di! Jump!

Chrystal said...

SOAK IT IN BABY!